How to Disable Automatic Reboot Option
You may be asked by a member of our support staff to disable the Automatic Reboot Option on your machine.
To carry out this function follow these few simple steps.
1. Using the mouse, right click on the My Computer located on your desktop, and the following menu is displayed:
2. Select Properties from the menu to display the System Properties, select the Advance tab and the following dialog is displayed:
3. Select the StartUp and Recovery settings and the following dialog is displayed:
4. Uncheck the Automatically reboot check box and select OK
5. Select Complete Memory Dump from the "Write bugging information" dropdown menu and in the dump file edit box, insert a path to store the memory dump. The dump file will be approx. 0.5GB in size
6. Uncheck the Automatically Restart check box, then select Complete memory dump from the Write debugging information drop down list and select OK.
A message box is displayed informing you that the changes will not take effect untill the machine is rebooted, click on OK.