How to Export a Filter Graph and Video Renderer Information using GraphEdit
You may be asked by a member of our support staff to forward a filter graph. To carry out this function follow these few simple steps:
1. Open the GraphEdit application and select Graph/ Insert Filters.
If you do not have GraphEdit installed on your machine you can download this file from our support pages for multi-screen utility drivers.
2. The following dialog is displayed
3. Expand the WDM streaming capture devices and select the capture device. The source filter is then displayed in the GraphEdit application window.
4. Right click on the first source filter capture pin and select Pin Properties, the Pin Properties dialog will be displayed.
5. Select the colour space, do not change the buffer size or capture rate. Close the pin properties dialog, right click on the first source filter capture pin again and select Render Pin.
6. The GraphEdit application will now display the system filter graph for the colour space in use.