How to Print out System Information W2K
You may be asked by our support staff to provide them with your System Information (Windows® 2000). To obtain the System Information and how to send it to our support staff follow these simple steps:
1. Using the mouse, right click on the My Computer icon located on your desktop. The following menu will appear:
2. Select Manage from the menu to display the Computer Management dialog:
3. Using the mouse, right click on System Information located in the left panel of the dialog and the following menu is displayed:
4. From the menu select Save as Text File.
5. Once the file has been saved, attach it to an email and forward it to our Support Team.